1.0TOG -Mild Pouch- Perfect for 21-24°C
The 1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 21-24°C / 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Layers or Bodywear underneath, and Arm Warmers can be added on top of the pouch for extra warmth (all sold separately).
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
3-12M: Chest 28 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-76 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 30 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Jersey Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: